Sunday, June 14, 2009

Step 1 – The List of Potential Wiggle Room Stocks

The first thing that I did was get a list of all NYSE and NASDAQ stocks with a current price (I did this on June 7th) of $3 or less. Then I went through the list and pulled out the companies that I had ever heard of before.

This got me down to 29 potential stocks:

Playboy (PLA)

US Airways (LCC)

Ready Mix (RMX)

Eastman Kodak (EK)

Conesco (CNO)

1-800-Flowers (FLWS)

Alcatel-Lucent (ALU)

Bassett Furniture (BSET)

Casual Male Retail Group(CMRG)

EW Scripps (SSP)

Boise Inc (BZ)

Orbitz Worldwide (OWW)

Guaranty Bancorp (GBNK)

Dynegy (DYN)

Pier 1 Imports (PIR)

Reddy Ice (FRZ)

American International Group (AIG)

Unisys (UIS)

MoneyGram (MGI)

Etrade (ETFC)

American Oil and Gas (AEZ)

iGo, Inc. (IGOI)

Bluefly (BFLY)

Level 3 Communications (LVLT)

Blockbuster (BBI)

Fannie Mae (FNM)

Fredericks of Hollywood (FOH)

Emerson Radio Corp (MSN)

Freddie Mac (FRE)

No comments:

Post a Comment